Right of withdrawal
For the purposes of these Instructions on Withdrawal, "Consumer" means any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly outside his or her trade, business or profession.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us:
Meine Formen GmbH
Phone: +49 7472 / 960 902 0
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
You can also complete and submit the model withdrawal form or another clear declaration. If you make use of this option, we will send you confirmation of receipt of such a withdrawal without delay (e.g. by e-mail).
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of the Exercise of the Right of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
We will bear the costs of returning the goods if you use the return label provided by us. Otherwise, the direct costs of returning the goods are to be borne by you.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill out and return the sample revocation form.
Exclusion or Premature Expiry of the Right of Withdrawal
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice of or decision by the Consumer is decisive or which are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised (e.g. chocolate moulds with your motif, logo and/or your name).
- The right of withdrawal shall expire prematurely if we have only commenced performance of the contract after you have given your express consent and at the same time confirmed your understanding that you shall lose your right of withdrawal upon commencement of performance of the contract on our part. We point out that we can make the conclusion of the contract dependent on the aforementioned consent and confirmation.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to Consumers whose domicile, habitual residence or delivery address at the time of conclusion of the contract and delivery is outside a Member State of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) and who do not belong to any of these Member States.
Instructions for the Return of Goods
The following modalities mentioned in this section are not a precondition for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
- Please do not send the goods to us freight collect.
- Please return the goods as a prepaid package to the specified return address and please keep the delivery receipt.
- Please avoid damage or soiling of the goods.
- Please return the goods to us in the original packaging and outer packaging with all accessories and packaging components, if possible. If the original packaging or outer packaging is no longer in your possession, other suitable packaging should be used to ensure adequate protection against damage in transit and to avoid any claims for damages due to inadequate packaging.
- Before returning the product, please call us at +49 7472 / 960 902 0 to announce the return. In this way you will enable us to assign the products as quickly as possible.